Delivery Information & Returns Policy
- A charge is made for the delivery of goods and we endeavour to keep the charge as low as possible.
- All quoted delivery prices are for most UK Mainland addresses only.
- It is our aim to deliver large bulky items within 10 days, and small items within 2/7 days (excluding weekends & public holidays) from payment and completion of your order. Delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen events.
- For palletised deliveries, the goods will be delivered as close as possible to your front door. If this location is unreachable for any reason, such as a narrow street, up a flight of stairs (such as flats), or any other obstruction, delivery will be made as near to your property as possible.
- For palletised deliveries, the driver is NOT insured to take the goods inside your property. The pallet will be delivered to a location as stated, and it is strongly recommended that at least 2 able bodied persons are available to receive the delivery and carry the goods inside.
- Delivery times are calculated in working days, i.e. Monday to Friday inclusive but excluding bank holidays. If you order after 10am, please calculate your delivery time as id your order had been placed the following working day.
- We will agree with you a suitable delivery day, which will usually be within 2-7 working days for stocked product lines. Delivery will usually be made direct to your doorstep by one of our couriers between the hours of 8.00am and 8.00pm. However, delivery times may vary during busy periods and from time to time we may utilise the delivery service of the manufacturer/supplier or a courier specially contracted for the delivery of your goods. We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated.
- On occasion goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control. As such, delivery cannot be guaranteed and any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only. If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of this position and you should allow up to 30 days for the despatch of the goods, unless ther are exceptional circumstances.
- The products will be at your risk from the time you have accepted the goods in law.
If you are unable to accept the delivery on the day our courier have agreed with you, please notify our courier as soon as possible and at least 24 hours ahead of the planned delivery day. If you do not notify us within this time and we were unable to deliver the goods to your home on the day that has been agreed and scheduled, we reserve the right to charge a second delivery fee. You should examine your goods as soon as reasonably practicable during and after delivery to check for any damage or missing items or parts. When the goods are delivered, you will be presented with a delivery note which will require you to authorise by signature that:
- (a) The goods have been unpacked, checked and received in visibly good condition; or
- (b) The goods have been left in the packaging, are unchecked and that there is no visible damage to the outer packaging; or
- (c) The goods are damaged, incorrect or there is shortage.
12. If a signature has been obtained under clauses 11 (a) or 11 (b) above, you are deemed responsible for the goods in relation to their visible condition and such any loss or damage in relation to their visible condition and as such any loss or damage in relation to this aspect is at your own responsibility.
13. If a signature has been obtained under clause 11 (c) above, you must provide details on the delivery note and notify us immediately on 0208 390 0648, however, if goods are returned under this clause and are subsequently found to be perfect and in full working order, these will be returned to you. You are within your rights to get the goods examined independently by a professional body.
14. If you find any damage or discover that parts are missing after delivery, you must contact us on 0208 390 0648 as soon as reasonably practicable. We will not accept liability for any claims for goods which are damaged, incorrect, shortage or with missing parts which are not notified within a reasonable time after the goods were delivered. All goods that are made or contain glass should be checked thoroughly and immediately on delivery for breakages.
Consumer Returns Policy
This condition does not affect you legal and statutory rights.
You may cancel your order at any time provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer that seven working days after the day on which you receive the goods by either:
- (a) emailing [email protected]
- (b) telephoning 0208 390 0648
If you have received the goods before you cancel your order you must send the goods back to the address supplied by us at your own cost and risk. You should obtain proof of postage.
Orders placed for goods made to customer’s specifications or clearly persinalised or non-stocked goods specifically ordered at the customer’s request (“special order Goods”) cannot be cancelled. We will contact you to let you know whether your order contains any such items.
You may return goods for any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery/collection provided that the following conditions are satisfied:
- (a) Goods will only be accepted if you have taken reasonable care of them and they are unused/unfitted and in original packaging.
- (b) In perfect condition.
- (c) You supply the advice note accompanying the goods or other proof of purchase (and for the avoidance of doubt a copy of the email confirming details of the order will not be sufficient for these purposes).
- (d) Please note if you write our address all over the product packaging, then the product is no longer in resalable condition and you will not be refunded.
Before returning any goods you must contact us either by:
- (a) email on [email protected]
- (b) telephoning 0208 390 0648.
Except where otherwise agreed, you are responsible for returning the goods to us. We ask that you please ensure that you obtain adequate proof of postage with adequate insurance in place.
Where goods have been damaged whilst in your possession we shall not be obliged to accept the return of those goods. In such circumstances, we will notify you that the goods are available for re-collection or re-delivery for which you shall be liable for any reasonable delivery charges incurred.
The company cannot offer refunds or accept returns on the following (unless they are faulty):
- (a) Special order goods
- (b) If sealed packages have been opened on sensitive electronic goods (eg boiler printed circuit boards)
- (c) Goods that have been fitted
In the unlikely event that a product is faulty or it has been damaged during delivery, we will exchange the product or provide you with a full refund together with any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us. Notification of any defect must be made within a reasonable time. We reserve the right to inspect all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund, full refund or product exchange. If goods are found not to be faulty & in perfect working order these will be returned to you.
If you return goods to us:
- (a) because you have cancelled the contract between us within seven working days following the date of delivery; or (b) for any other reason (save where the goods are faulty) within 14 days from the date for delivery or collection, we will process the refund due to you (including any applicable delivery charges) as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.